Overlod Overlod

Very nice addition to the collection of idle games. However, it does get very slow if you reset the game after having defeated every campaign level. I would suggest maybe adding an artifact that would let you revisit campaign levels but with a lower reward? Otherwise, if you've reached that state, the only way to get a feeling of progression with the money again is to hard-reset. Also, i would suggest adding achievements for a sense of completion. Maybe a different looking final boss as well. I might be wrong though, maybe idle games aren't meant to be completed.

FelipeBudinich responds:

One of the few updates I want to make for this game before I work on a sequel, is to add a proper ending (nothing to bombastic, we can't spare the resources at the moment), but something to congratulate players that made it.

thanks for your feedback!

Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

Really enjoyable game with lovely graphics. I would love to see more. So many enemies, so many possibilites...

keybol responds:

hey thanks for the links! nice reference!

Stack Bunnies Stack Bunnies

Not sure if it's a glitch or if it's the end of the programming of this game. When i defeated the boss two times and kept playing, after som stages i couldn't open boxes anymore. Nevertheless, i enjoyed it until that and i understand that you shouldn't be able to pick up anymore weapons because of the lag it would induce. It was a great game, could be longer and have less screen shaking as well.

GatherX GatherX

The game is great. But after violating my clicking finger for half an hour I shamefully downloaded an autoclicking software... Great game though. The graphics are great and so is the music. The gameplay was enjoyable until my fingers started hurting. I therefore rate this game 3.5 due to the painful controls.

TwinBots TwinBots

Simple and great. The biggest flaw is the glitches which isn't that big of a deal.

You Have One Box You Have One Box

It's enjoyable if you aren't paying attention to the music and the graphics. The gameplay was quite fun but rather short so i'll give it a 2.5/5

Catchy Orbit Catchy Orbit

Great music that relates well to the lovely space theme of the game. The game, which wasn't too hard nor too easy had a great gameplay with variation enough for it's length. There isn't really much to complain about in this game, it's simply great. It could have a level editor though :3

You Are Disabled You Are Disabled

I liked the platformer gameplay.It became too repetetive for me though after having played as two diseases since they all had the same stage

Another thing is the spastic mecanic. It was a good idea but the obvious flaw with it was how it made you rely almost completely on luck.

These are mostly critiques on the gameplay. I really enjoyed the dark theme and the message was great.

Str1ngle Str1ngle

This game eneded rather quickly but that's understandable since it was made in a period of 48 hours. I really enjoyed it while it lated though and i'd love to see a sequel. Great job!

Zanzlanz responds:

Thanks Lorddeadd! Yeah I really wanted to add some spectacular ending but didn't have much time to figure that all out.

Would love to make it more exciting in the sequel :D!

Spring Marbles Spring Marbles

Awsome puzzle game. Very relaxing too. Btw can i please have the name of the song?
I really want that song, its so relaxing :)

rincom responds:

Hi. Thank you for your comment.
If you really want this song, send me a PM.